Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme for college students. Through this AP Jagananna Vasati Deevena scheme, govt. will present monetary help to ITI / Polytechnic / Degree college students to pay their hostel and mess expenses in establishments. AP cupboard committee has additionally authorised 2 different schemes specifically Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme and YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme. This scheme goals to enhance the Gross Enrolment Rate (GER), present high quality greater training, guarantee continuation of scholars within the stream of upper training, and equip the scholars with important abilities.
All the scholars will get monetary help straight into the checking account. AP YSR cupboard additionally authorised allocation of Rs 2,300 crore yearly for AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme. More than 11.44 lakh college students are anticipated be benefited from Vasati Deevena Scheme and Vidya Deevena. Under Jagan Anna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, AP govt. will give the required quantity to college students in 2 equal installments within the month of February and July.
Details of AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021
In this text, we are going to present the whole particulars concerning the AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount for 1st / 2nd Installment
Under Jagananna Vasathi Deewana, the federal government offers for the hostel and mess expenses of BPL college students. This quantity could be given in 2 installments within the month of February and July yearly. The help quantity given below the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme could be as follows:-
- Industrial Training Institute Courses (ITI) college students – Rs. 10,000 yearly (Rs. 5,000 in 1st installment, Rs. 5,000 in 2nd Installment)
- Polytechnic college students – Rs. 15,000 (Rs. 7,500 in 1st installment, Rs. 7,500 in 2nd Installment)
- Degree college students – Rs. 20,000 (Rs. 10,000 in 1st installment, Rs. 10,000 in 2nd Installment)
Eligibility Criteria for AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- The college students pursuing the next programs are eligible-
- The college students should be enrolled within the following establishment
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The household’s annual revenue must be lower than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries ought to solely have the wetland under 10 acres/ agricultural land under 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land below 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries shouldn’t personal any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, and so on).
- Government staff should not eligible for the scheme. All sanitary staff no matter their wage/ recruitment, are eligible.
- If anybody within the household is availing pension then she or he will not be eligible for the scheme.
How to Fill Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Application Form
Link to Online utility: Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Whom to contact
The Social Welfare Department is the Nodal Department for execution of the scheme.
List of Documents Required to Apply Online for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The following paperwork are required in case you are making use of for the scheme within the Andhra Pradesh area:-
- Residential proof
- aadhar card
- College admission certificates
- Admission price receipt
- Income certificates
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificates
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account particulars
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena First / Second Installment Release Date
Each beneficiary college students of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme could be paid the help quantity in installments as talked about above. Full price reimbursement is supplied for SC/ST college students no matter programs. The launch date of installments below Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme could be as follows:-
First Installment – July Month of the educational 12 months
Second Installment – February Month of the educational 12 months
For eg- if a pupil takes admission in both ITI or polytechnic or diploma course within the month of April 2020, then he would get the primary installment in July 2020 and second installment in February 2021.
Salient Features of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021
The necessary options and highlights of AP Jaganna Vasathi Deevena Scheme: –
- The state govt. will assist college students in paying off their hostel and mess expenses. The help quantity (per 12 months) is given as follows:-
- ITI college students will obtain Rs. 10,000 (Rs. 5,000 in 1st part & Rs. 5,000 in 2nd part).
- Diploma / Polytechnic college students will get Rs. 15,000 in 2 equal installments.
- Degree college students will get Rs. 20,000 (Rs. 10,000 in 1st Phase & Rs. 10,000 in 2nd part).
- The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme quantity could be paid in two installments. 1st installment to be given within the month of July and 2nd installment to be given in February.
- This quantity could be given into the checking account of pupil’s mom.
The allocation for AP Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme is elevated by Rs. 1500 crore as in comparison with allocation made by TDP authorities. A complete variety of 11,44,490 college students are anticipated to get profit from Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
An Overview of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
|Launched Date:||24 February 2020|
|Name of Scheme:||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|State Name:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Major Beneficiaries:||Students of AP State|
|Objectives:||To present monetary help for research|
|1st Installment Release Date:||July month of educational 12 months|
|2nd Installment Release Date:||February month of educational 12 months|
|Applicable Courses:||ITI, Diploma / Polytechnic, Degree Courses|
|Incentive Amount:||Rs. 10000 for ITI, Rs. 15,000 for Diploma, Rs. 20000 for Degree Students|
|Online Application Link:||https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/|
|Announced / Launched by:||CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Applicable Year:||2020, 2021, 2022 and so forth|
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, AP govt. will present 100% price reimbursement to college students. All the scholars belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward courses, minorities, Kapus, economically backward courses and differently-abled classes will probably be reimbursed. AP cupboard committee has allotted Rs. 3400 crore for full price reimbursement scheme. This price reimbursement will probably be prolonged to college students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such programs.
Any pupil whose annual household revenue is lower than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible below Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme. All these college students which have 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are additionally eligible for the profit. There is not any revenue restrict for college students hailing from households of sanitation works and those that are professionally depending on taxi, auto, and tractor. However, The revenue taxpayers won’t be eligible.
AP YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
AP cupboard additionally approves YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme for girls from Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari communities. Under this scheme, ladies b/w age of 45 to 60 years will probably be given an help of Rs. 15,000 each year. Each beneficiary will get Rs 75,000 in 5 years to assist them enhance their residing situations. The cupboard authorised implementation of YSR Kapu Nestham scheme with an allocation of Rs 1,101 crore and Rs 900 crore yearly thereafter.
AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Phase 2
AP govt. has additionally allotted Rs. 63 crore for implementation of Vahana Mitra Scheme Phase 2 for auto, taxi, maxi cab house owners cum drivers. Under this scheme, every driver / proprietor will get Rs. 10,000 each year for annual upkeep of their automobiles. A complete quantity of Rs. 236 crore is distributed to beneficiaries in these two phases of Vahana Mitra Scheme. The registration course of for AP Vahana Mitra Scheme beneficiaries will proceed subsequent 12 months.
In addition to this AP Navaratanalu’s Pedhalandariki Illu (Housing Scheme) scheme additionally acquired authorised and Rs. 25 lakh homes to be constructed.