Bizarre! Woman accidentally swallows Apple AirPods, records sound from her stomach


New Delhi: In an odd occasion, a girl claimed in a TikTok video that she swallowed her Apple AirPods by chance. “@iamcarliiib,” a TikTok consumer from Boston, claimed to have her left AirPod in a single hand and an Ibuprofen 800 pill within the different. She meant to take the drugs, however she swallowed her left AirPod as an alternative.

She tried to puke it out after realising she had ‘taken’ the AirPods as an alternative of her drugs. However, it didn’t work. According to Apple Insider, she needed to have an X-ray to determine that the AirPod was inside her abdomen, and it had fortunately come out “through the usual run of events.”

Her iPhone was related to the AirPods, and she or he was in a position to make a name utilizing the AirPod inside her abdomen. While the state of affairs seems to be horrifying, the lady claims that AirPod captured “gurgling sounds” from her tummy.

The terrified consumer swore she’d by no means use her AirPods once more. She is, fortunately, unhurt.

It’s not the primary time an AirPod has gone lacking. A person from Massachusetts has beforehand eaten his AirPods whereas sleeping, in response to the story. After an endoscopic process, the AirPods needed to be faraway from his oesophagus. A 7-year-old baby was despatched to the hospital after swallowing the AirPods in one other incident.

In a associated story from final 12 months, an Apple AirPods consumer in China needed to be transported to the hospital when his AirPods burst in his ears. He obtained minor accidents, which he had recovered from after a number of days. After a complete inquiry, Apple is claimed to have paid the consumer.

Live TV

#mute

.



Source hyperlink

Leave a Comment