Goa authorities has launched Dayanand Social Security Scheme 2021 for senior residents, single girls, disabled individuals and HIV / AIDS affected person. The essential goal of the DSSS scheme is to offer monetary help to probably the most weak sections of society. In this text, we’ll let you know concerning the Dayanand Social Security Scheme software process, record of paperwork required, normal situations, advantages, monetary help, mode of cost and so on.
Latest Update on Dayanand Social Security Scheme
The state cupboard on 29 October 2021 amended the Dayanand Social Security Scheme to extend month-to-month monetary help to widows from the present Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 2,500. As many as 35,145 widows presently avail of advantages beneath Dayanand Social Security Scheme that gives financial assist to probably the most weak sections of society.
In his funds speech for the 12 months 2021-22, chief minister Pramod Sawant had given an assurance on the ground of the House that monetary help to widows could be enhanced by Rs 500 per thirty days. While no separate class exists for widows beneath the scheme, it has been included as a sub-category beneath the “single women” head. A single lady is a feminine who’s above the age of 18 years and consists of widows, divorcees, abandoned or judicially separated girls, and single girls above the age of fifty years.
In case, a widow crosses 60 years of age, she will be able to select monetary help beneath both the “widow” or “senior citizen” classes. She is just not eligible for monetary help beneath each. The current annual monetary legal responsibility incurred by the state to offer such help is over Rs 84 crore. On enhancement of monetary assist to widows, the extra annual monetary legal responsibility is anticipated to be over Rs 21 crore.
Dayanand Social Security Scheme Application Procedure
The Application for the grant of Financial Assistance beneath the Scheme shall be made within the prescribed type to the Director of Social welfare.
List of Documents for Dayanand Social Security Scheme
Each software shall be accompanied by the next paperwork, specifically
- Birth Certificate – A Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths or age as indicated within the School data or another such legitimate paperwork exhibiting the proof of age as notified by the Government
- Income Certificate – Each applicant shall submit his/her household earnings certificates issued by competent authority. In case applicant is just not able to acquire the Income Certificate from the competent authority, then the applicant ought to submit a Self Declaration on Rs. 20/- stamp paper within the prescribed format duly licensed and attested earlier than a Gazetted Officer of the State Government.
- Residence Certificate – 15 years Residence Certificate issued by Mamlatdar of the involved Taluka. Alternatively the applicant could submit the certificates within the prescribed format issued by the Gazetted Officer of the State Government certifying that the applicant is resident of Goa for the final 15 years.
- Medical Certificate – A Certificate within the prescribed type issued by the Medical Board in case of disabled individuals.
- Death Certificate and Marriage Certificate of partner in case the applicant is a widow and Decree of divorce in case the applicant is a divorcee. In case single girls above the age of fifty years, the applicant shall submit a self declaration on Rs. 20/- stamp paper as per the prescribed format and signed by Gazetted Officer of the State Government.
- An attested copy of Ration Card.
- An attested copy of Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- An attested copy of the Election Photo Identity Card.
- The applicant shall register themselves on cost of Rs. 200/- as registration charges. In case the applicant is unable to pay the registration charges than an quantity of Rs. 50/- could also be paid together with certificates issued by MLA/MP.
General situations for Dayanand Social Security Scheme
- Life Certificate: Every beneficiary shall submit Life Certificate to the Director of Social Welfare as soon as in a 12 months within the month of April/May within the prescribed format issued by the Manager of the Bank during which the beneficiaries month-to-month Financial Assistance is deposited or the Life Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer of the State Government within the prescribed format. In case the beneficiary fails to submit the Life Certificate then the Financial Assistance sanctioned to him/her shall be discontinued.
- Each beneficiary shall open single account in a Nationalized Bank or Co-operative Bank.
- In case of Divorce and authorized separation of a member, each the husband and spouse will probably be handled as particular person members, if they’re individually eligible.
- Annual household per capita earnings of the applicant shall be lower than the quantity of annual Financial Assistance beneath the Scheme.
- After the Death of the beneficiary, different partner shall be entitled for Financial Assistance offered that he/she shall apply for switch of Financial Assistance within the prescribed format.
- 50 per cent of the Financial Assistance drawn by the partner will probably be given, to a most of two kids every, until they attain the age of 21 years within the occasion of dying of the member and the partner topic to the restrict of Rs. 1000/- per youngster.
- In case of disabled and HIV constructive kids monetary help will probably be prolonged even when the mother and father are availing DSSS or Griha Aadhar.
- Disabled individuals who was availing DSSS profit will probably be continued even after his/her marriage with disabled who can be DSSS beneficiary topic to the situation that they haven’t availed gainful employment.
Benefits of Dayanand Social Security Scheme
- Senior citizen, single lady, grownup disabled and immune poor (HIV/ /AIDS) sufferers shall be eligible for monetary help on the fee of Rs. 2000/- per thirty days beneath the scheme. (as per newest replace, help to widow is now Rs. 2500 p.m).
- Disabled kids with incapacity lower than 90% shall be entitled for the monetary help of Rs. 2500/- per thirty days.
- Person with disabilities having 90% and above incapacity shall be entitled for the Financial Assistance of Rs. 3500/- per thirty days topic to the achievement of required paperwork and normal situations offered that disabled kids shall proceed to get Financial Assistance indicated to the extent above even after they attain 21 years.
Senior residents coated beneath Dayanand Social Security Scheme, who’re having medical issues requiring steady treatment as a part of remedy on producing Medical Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer/Health Officers of the Health Department within the prescribed format together with the applying for declare of Medical Reimbursement will probably be eligible for availing the medical help of Rs. 500/- per thirty days.
Financial Assistance to PwD for purchases of Aids and Appliances
Person with disabilities coated beneath Dayanand Social Security Scheme and who’ve medical drawback requiring aids/home equipment as part of enabling Environment/Rehabilitation on producing Medical Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer/Health Officer of the Health Department within the prescribed format together with software for Financial Assistance shall be eligible for availing monetary help of most upto Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees one lakh solely) as soon as in a 5 12 months.
Sanction of Financial Assistance
(i) The functions obtained shall be scrutinized by the Directorate of Social Welfare and the identical will probably be sanctioned by the Sanctioning Committee.
(ii) The Sanctioning Committee shall comprise of the next.
Chief Minister – Chairperson
Minister for Social Welfare – Member
Leader of Opposition – Member
Director of Social Welfare – Member
Mode of Payment
Financial help to the beneficiaries sanctioned by sanctioning authority shall be deposited within the Bank Account of the beneficiary by Director of Social Welfare each month.
Interpretation of Rules
The Sanctioning Committee’s choice relating to the eligibility of beneficiary/member for the aim of the Scheme shall be last and binding on all of the events involved.
Stopping/Cancellation of the Financial Assistance
Financial Assistance sanctioned beneath the Scheme shall be stopped/cancelled if:
(i) The beneficiary resorts to skilled starting.
(ii) The beneficiary beneath the principles is employed and his/her earnings exceeds the ceiling earnings prescribed in these guidelines.
Interpretation of Provision of DSSS
If any query arises relating to the interpretation of any clause, phrase, expression of the scheme, the choice concerning the interpretation shall lie with the Government and the choice on this regard shall be last and binding on all involved.
Redressal of Grievances and Dispute
Grievances or any dispute if any, arising out of implementation of this scheme shall be addressed to the Secretary to the Government in control of Science & Technology, who shall hear and resolve such issues and the decisionof the Secretary to the Government on this regard shall be last and binding on all involved.