Maharashtra authorities has introduced the launch of a brand new scheme Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, govt. will give plant saplings to every household of farmers the place lady kids is born. From now onward, any farmer’s household blessed with a lady little one between 1 April to 31 March i.e anytime in an yr can fill the appliance type to get plant saplings. This scheme will profit round 2 lakh households of farmers per yr.
CM Devendra Fadnavis had earlier permitted Maharashtra Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana within the cupboard assembly held on 27 June 2018. This Kanya Van Samriddhi Scheme will even be sure that the revenue from these newly planted bushes could be utilized to safeguard the way forward for women. This scheme will lead to girls empowerment and also will promote tree plantation. However, this scheme is relevant for max 2 lady kids in a household.
Maharashtra Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana 2021
All the farmers can test the appliance type and options of this free plant saplings:-
Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana Application Form
Any farmers household within the state blessed with a lady little one between 1 April of the present yr and 31 March of the following yr could make registration. For this cause, farmers should submit an software type with the gram panchayat.
Farmers will even have to provide the beginning certificates of the lady kids. After verification, every family will get 10 freed from price plant saplings from the forest division.
Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana Features
The vital options and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- Govt. will present completely free plant saplings to all these households of farmers the place lady is born.
- Each farmer will get 10 freed from price plant saplings.
- Beneficiaries are required to plant saplings between 1 July and seven July.
- All the revenue earned from these bushes will probably be utilized by the households to safeguard the way forward for women.
- Plants saplings will probably be of various varieties – teakwood, mango, jackfruit, black plum and tamarind.
- Farmers can avail this profit for max of two women in a single household.
Govt. can be going to help all of the beneficiaries beneath the Horticulture Scheme. Every yr, approx. 2 lakh farmers households (10 lakh individuals) will get benefited from this scheme.