Central authorities begins Parivesh Portal registration 2021 and login course of at parivesh.nic.in. PARIVESH stands for Pro Active and Responsive facilitation by Interactive, Virtuous and Environmental Single-window Hub. In this text, we are going to let you know concerning the full strategy of apply on-line for atmosphere, forest, wildlife and CRZ clearances.
About PARIVESH Portal at parivesh.nic.in
PARIVESH is an internet primarily based, position primarily based workflow software which has been developed for on-line submission and monitoring of the proposals submitted by the proponents for looking for Environment, Forest, Wildlife and CRZ Clearances from Central, State and district stage authorities. It automates the complete monitoring of proposals which incorporates on-line submission of a brand new proposal, enhancing/updating the small print of proposals and shows standing of the proposals at every stage of the workflow.
Parivesh Portal Registration 2021 & Login
Parivesh Portal will enhance effectivity, transparency and accountability in EC, FC, Wildlife and CRZ Clearances course of. Here we’re describing the entire course of to make Parivesh Portal Registration 2021 and login:-
STEP 1: Firstly go to the Parivesh official web site at http://parivesh.nic.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click on on the “New Registration” hyperlink as proven within the picture under:-
STEP 3: Direct Link – http://forestsclearance.nic.in/registerationnew.aspx#
STEP 4: Afterwards, the PARIVESH Portal registration kind fillup web page will open as proven under:-
STEP 5: One time registration of User Agency is required on the Portal.
STEP 6: User Agency can register a couple of Applicant (or department places of work) underneath identical title.
STEP 7: An applicant (with identical person id) can submit a couple of proposal on the portal.
STEP 8: Once entered, Email Id of User Agency cannot be modified.
STEP 9: Below each kinds should be stuffed for registration and if User Agency and Applicant particulars are identical then fill the identical particulars.
STEP 10: After registration course of is full, click on right here to make Parivesh Portal Login – http://forestsclearance.nic.in/Loginnew.aspx. The web page to make New Login will seem as proven under:-
STEP 11: Select User Type, enter User ID, password after which hit at “Login” button to make Parivesh Portal Login.
Parivesh Portal Launch by PM Narendra Modi
PARIVESH Portal was launched by PM Narendra Modi on the event of World Biofuel Day i.e 11 August 2018. This is a Single window Integrated Environmental Management System for Forest, Wildlife, Environment and Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) clearances. E-Governance is the core goal and this can be a main step in the direction of Ease of Doing Business.
PARIVESH portal is developed underneath the Digital India initiative of the Modi govt. and can understand the dream of Minimum Government and Maximum Governance. At PARIVESH portal, folks can simply submit their functions on-line and can even observe the standing of such proposals at numerous phases of processing. This is a workflow primarily based software which is predicated on the idea of net structure.
Salient Features of PARIVESH Integrated Environment Management Portal
The vital options and highlights of PARIVESH Portal are as follows:-
- Single Registration and Single Sign-In for all kind of Environment, Forest, Wildlife and CRZ clearances.
- Unique ID for all sorts of clearances that are mandatory for a specific mission.
- Single Window Interface to submit functions to get all kind of clearances.
- PARIVESH Portal will supply a framework to generate financial progress and to strengthen Sustainable Development by Egovernance.
- This portal will enhance the general efficiency and effectivity of complete course of. It will assist the processing authorities because it has single window system for all sorts of Central, State and District stage clearances and has the ability of on-line technology of approval letters.
- This will end in ease and uniformity in processing of clearance functions, on-line submission and monitoring of compliance stories together with geo-tagged pictures of web site by inspection officers.
- Facility of Geographic Information System (GIS) interface will assist the appraisal committee to analyse the proposal effectively. Alerts (by way of SMS & E-mails) will assist the involved officers, committee members and better authorities to examine the delays.
- PARIVESH will allow mission shoppers and residents to view, observe and work together with different scrutiny officers. This will help in producing on-line clearance letters, on-line mailers and alerts to state functionaries in case the processing of functions takes longer than anticipated.
To make extra folks conscious of this facility, 10 lakh SMS and e-mails have been despatched by NIC, My Gov and CII.
Why PARIVESH Portal is Launched
PARIVESH Portal has been launched with a view to make on-line submission, monitoring and administration of proposals that are submitted by Project Proponents to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFCC). Moreover, tasks submitted to the State Level Environmental Impact Assessment Authorities (SEIAA) are additionally taken into consideration. For extra particulars, go to the official web site parivesh.nic.in
Project proponents can search numerous kinds of Environment, Forest, Wildlife and CRZ Clearances from Central, State and district-level authorities. Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change will design, develop and host this portal with technical help from National Informatics Centre (NIC), New Delhi.